Where’s my order?
Our delivery time is 5-7 days. Please allow more time at this time. Due to COVID-19, we are experiencing some delays with our processing and our shipment times.
I ordered more than one item but they haven’t all arrived:
If you ordered more than 1 item at one time and haven’t received them altogether, it may be due to the fact they were shipped separately. Please allow a few days between receiving the first item and receiving another package. If you have been waiting for a second parcel for longer than a few days, please send us a DM on Facebook or email us and we will look into it for you.
I didn’t receive a confirmation or shipment email:
All customers are emailed with a confirmation email with your order number, and another email when the order has left our warehouse. If you can’t find your email, please ensure you check your spam folder.
I have a dispatch email but it's saying Hermes is still awaiting my parcel:
Hermes will have your order and it will be awaiting sorting at their centre. Please contact Hermes for an update on your tracking. It can take up to a week after dispatch for them to organise an estimated delivery date at this time.
How can I return my order?
If you are do not want your item and want to return it, please send the UNUSED product back to:
Please ensure to include your name, email address, order number and state REFUND and reason why.
Once we receive your item, we will issue a refund right away. Refunds will take 3-5 business days to appear in your bank account after it has been issued.
PLEASE NOTE - WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS FOR USED PRODUCTS.
ELECTRIC CLEANSER FAQS:
How to work the Electric Cleanser:
1. Your cleanser should come fully charged. If not, please use the USB charger to charge it.
2. There are three levels of intensity. Press the middle button once for level 1, twice for level 2 and three times for level 3. Hold the middle button down to turn it off.
3. We also recommend using the lowest setting first.
How to use you Electric Cleanser:
1. Clean your face with water.
Steam your face with a warm towel or have a warm shower for 5-10 minutes to allow your pores to be opened.
3. Practice first on your hand with the different probes (see image below for use of different probes).
4. We recommend always using the weakest intensity first.
5. Make sure to glide the cleanser across your face and DON’T leave it in one place. Use the cleanser back and forth, do not keep it in one place for too long as the suction might bruise your skin.
6. Use a cold towel or mask to finish and close your pores
7. Use a facial moisturizer when you are finished!
What are the different probes for?
What are the sponges for?
- These act as filters to stop any dirt or oil getting into the machine. They should be replaced when they appear dirty or clogged.
My cleanser is faulty, what can I do?
Please DM us on Facebook or email us with a video and images of your faulty item and we will see what we can do for you :)
How often should I use the Electric Cleanser?
We recommend 1-2 times per week.
PURIFY 2 FAQS:
How do I use the Purify 2?
The Purify 2 has 8 different levels of speed, which means you can choose how intense you want your cleanse to be. To turn it on, press the middle button. Use the + and - buttons to determine the speed. This means you can really customise your cleansing routine to your unique skin type.
We recommend squeezing a 50p coin size dollop of your chosen facial cleanser, the Purify 2, and use in circle motions around your face for 2 minutes morning and night.
WHY SKINGLOW OVER OTHER BRANDS?
We realise there is quite a trend online right now for these products. Mostly because of the results they are producing!
We are passionate about providing the best results for our customers and their skin, with a quality made product, at much fairer price points.
You will struggle to find any online at the prices we are offering! :)
We put our customer first, before any markups.
CANT FIND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW?
Get in touch at email@example.com and we can answer them for you.